Here's a quick list of arguments for you to copy and email to your boss. Fingers crossed!
Hello [insert boss’ name],
I would like your support in attending From Business to Buttons design conference on the 13th of May 2022. It is Scandinavia’s premier User Experience and Service Design conference, held every year in Stockholm, Sweden, attracting over 800 inspirational leaders, designers, and industry experts from across the world.
Here are some bullets of what I expect from the event:
Inspiration & Motivation
- Learning from some of the most successful designers and experts in tech will help me to push the limits of my work productivity, learn new skills, and stretch my comfort zone.
- As a designer, I need to take responsibility for the products I design regarding ethics, accessibility, and sustainability. Technology evolves fast and I need to keep up because the contexts in which I operate today will not be the same as tomorrow. We all need to keep our eyes on the horizon while focusing on what our reality actually is today. What can we change now to get a better tomorrow?
- The conference is the meeting point for everyone who wants inspiration and hands-on advice on how to generate business value by creating great user experiences.
- There will be 10 amazing speakers at the conference, with expertise ranging from Design leadership to working with AI in Virtual Reality.
- There are also in-depth workshops specifically on [insert selected workshop], which will improve my knowledge and skills.
- Some sessions will deliver expert insight on the most important issues facing us as a company: digital transformation, building diverse and successful teams and improving efficiency and revenue.
- efficiency and revenue.
- I’ll be able to share key learnings to further our long-term success.
The breadth of knowledge, skills, and inspiration I’ll gain will enable me to contribute even more value to our business and provide a real return on investment.
With your permission, I’d like to book my ticket before they sell out. Discounts are also available for groups of 5 or more.
Ticket(s): [Insert cost]
Airfare and transportation: [Insert cost]
Hotel: [Insert cost]
Meals: [Insert cost]
Total event costs: [Insert cost]
For more information you can visit the website here: frombusinesstobuttons.com