Who doesn't like a few shortcuts to make life easier? We've gathered 10 chrome plugins which will hopefully save you both time and headache. And maybe even make the world a better place.
- Grammarly - What would we do without our English spell check?
- Whatfont - For all the font-lovers out there. Never again do you have to guess the name of the font you just fell in in love with on a website!
- Daltonize - A fantastic plugin which helps stimulate the 6 most common colour deficiencies.
- Ecosia - Use Ecosia as a search engine instead of Google. They use the revenue from all your searches to plant trees. Let's save the world together!
- Funkify - is a plugin for simulating different kinds of disabilities. An important tool when designing for everyone.
- Screencastify - Make screen recordings of your browser or make documentations of your work.
- Send to Kindle - A super convenient way of sending pdf-files or e-books straight to your Kindle from your browser.
- LastPass - We can't be the only ones having to use "forgot password" one too many times? This plugin saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device.
- Color Hunt - Makes every new tab opened into a lovely colour palette - it's such a joy! Plus good colour inspiration for designing.
- Save to Pocket - This one is for all those times you come across an interesting article, but haven't quite got the time to read it, so you save up about a million of "I'll read it later"-tabs. This plugin makes it effortless to save those articles for you to go back to later!
That's it for this time folks! Have we missed any life-changing plugins? Which ones are your favourites? Make sure to share them with us too!